Wednesday 16 May 2007

Longing...

Here, at the house i'm currently living in, dog-sitting, my best friend's Mum has taken over the formal dining room (which is rarely used) for her City and Guilds Embroidery projects. For those who don't know, City and Guilds is a qualification. It makes me dream of having my own studio, there are folders of made-papers, leaflets from shows, practice pieces, fabric with paint on, sewn over, dyed, stitched into, its like a little daydream for me..

Aaaaah.... one day i'll have my own studio. ~drifts off~

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Just found your blog through the granny along...your squares are great. I love the stuff you have on your blog. You like the same sort of colours as me!

Curly Cable said...

Hi, just found your blog, whilst coasting from one to another, just wanted to say, love your flicker pictures and I love the title of your blog, just what I need right now ;-)

Liz said...

Hi Jess, just to let you know I tagged you. Hope you don't mind!