Saturday 21 July 2007

Creative Forces

I've had the week off work, and with no plans i decided i wanted to do something productive with my time, especially as when I am working, I don't get a great deal of time to do the things I actually WANT to do, because i'm tired and want to just vegetate in front of the television, certainly not what i should be doing!!















So i started this little project last sunday, i'd made these yo-yos a while ago but had never put them to good use, and as i didn't have an idea in mind, i just sewed them down to a piece of neutral felt. i quite like working in this way, no ideas, because when i do have a vision in mind of what i want to create, it never looks like that. At least this way any outcome was going to be good, and hopefully i'd like it.



And luckily i do! It is as of yet unnamed, i have always found it difficult to name my work, but I am really chuffed to have created something that i am pleased with and have worked on continuously, i hope this is the beginning of a new run of artworks.

No comments: