Friday 18 February 2011

What a beaut!



I just had to show you this beautiful thing. I'm lucky enough to have a friend who buys and does up vintage furniture. And so I've been lucky enough to make this beaut my own. I have no idea where it is going to go. I don't really think we have room to put it anywhere but the spare room. But it will live there and be used for product photos until it's time has come. Ooo I love it so much i made it my iPhone background hehe! More pics to come when it's home with me.

5 comments:

Nicola said...

oooh yum!

Anonymous said...

No! A jess Bradley special! I love this piece so much! Vvvvvvvvvvvvv jealous! XxxxLulu xxxx

whatkatiefound said...

wow wow WOW!!

Barmac said...

I've just posted on your lovely products on my tea4two blog - take a look http://tea4two.blog.co.uk/2011/02/21/for-all-tea-and-cake-lovers-10651676/
Your products are lovely :)

spudballoo said...

Oh you lucky thing! Photographed in the shop? Fabulous. x