Wednesday 29 June 2011

Goodies!

Now that pictures seem to be working in my posts again I can finally show you a couple of goodies I got recently, I say recently, not all that recently but blogger has been working against me!


So I did a great swap with the fabulous Nikki McWilliams. I bought her Wooden Custard Cream Brooch a few months ago and I really love it so when she suggested swapping one of my Crystal Form Totes for something from her shop it just HAD to be the Digestive Biscuit Brooch.

The other beautiful thing there in that picture is my brooch from No Milk Today. This is really up my geometric street right now! These shapes are top of my love list. You can find my jewellery from Eva in her etsy shop, I will definitely be going back for more!

1 comment:

Jess Heath MUFX said...

These are both really cute :D