Monday 21 January 2008

Pom Poms & Flowers

Pom Poms

Today a parcel arrived for me. I got a little bit excited on Saturday when I saw a flower loom and what wonders you can create with them. So i found a site that sold them. But of course it would be a waste to spend the postage just for one thing, so i ordered a set of large Clover Pom Pom Makers and a very tiny 2mm crochet hook too. Shockingly they arrived today! Now that's what I call service. So to the left is the first two pom poms i made, I swear to god this is one of the best inventions ever, it took less than 5 minutes to make one pom pom! And what an ingenious design. Wool Flowers

And beneath that is the first two flowers i made with the flower loom. the instructions were quite hard to follow but after some internet research i think i've got the hang of it. What a good day!

No comments: