Monday 28 January 2008

Tea and....

Scrabble and.. This weekend has been spent doing things I want to do and some things I don't want to do. Had some college work to do first thing which was frustrating and quite tedious but that done, I set to doing many things I really do want to do.

I bought World of Interiors and Sublime magazines on Saturday morning, just a good magazine to read is really quite luxurious and then Chris came over. We decided to play Scrabble, which for me, is a very foolish thing to do, because I always lose and seem to forget how annoyed I get about that between games. The above photo is of Chris' letters, what a good three letter word! Whilst he was picking his words and where to strategically place them I was knitting. And here is the finished scarf!! New Scarf So after a productive weekend, also learning some new embroidery stitches I now have to go bake a lemon drizzle cake and have a cup of tea for 3 points. I do plan, however to place it over a triple word score.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.