Saturday 12 January 2008

Things I've made I'm proud of

Handmade felt made by me & embellished

I've been making these for a little while now but just realised i hadn't posted about them. Over the years i guess i have realised that I'm quite happy working with circles, I always come back to them and this little fella falls into the same geometrical category. Also see the sewing in the last post, again, circles.

So that little thing to the left there is a circular piece of handmade felt, made by my own fair hands and crafted into a decorative brooch which is frequently proudly placed upon my lapel, or shirt, or cardigan, or jumper. Now the kitchen is almost complete, and more importantly, now I have a proper sink I can make some more felt and make some more of these! AND bake!!

No comments: