Saturday 6 February 2010

New and Exciting!

Here is the first look at the necklaces I will be doing.

Luckily my motivation has returned after taking a Christmas/New Year hiatus and I have a new spring in my step!

I've been wanting to expand my product list for some time but just haven't been able to think how, but earlier this week someone used that wonderful phrase "ooo you could do that!" and here is the result! These first four necklaces are being sold in LoveOne in Ipswich but if they sell, and I get good feedback from here, facebook, flickr, twitter then I plan to make more. I do hope you like them!

In other exciting news we get the keys to our new house on Monday and the big move happens next weekend! Finally a place for all my vintage kitchenalia and a whole room devoted to making things! I am so excited! I will be taking photographs when we are all settled and all the bits and pieces are perfectly placed!

No comments: