Saturday 12 January 2013

What could be better than glitter?

I've been busy making for the past few weeks, even over Christmas and have some new necklaces to show you. I've also had a couple of commissions which I will post some pictures of soon. These necklaces are not available online and will soon be in Loveone on St Peter's Street in Ipswich. If you like these necklaces and are interested in them please leave a comment as I can always do some custom orders.



All my new range are hand painted with acrylic paint varnished twice to protect them from the elements.

Finally, this last necklace is not available to buy. It is my first experiment with using glitter on my jewellery and I am so happy with the results that this one is just for me. I will be using glitter more in the future so again if you like this one let me know. I'd love to hear your opinions and feedback.



I have since noticed the little bits of glitter on the rest of the necklace and rubbed them off, little blighters!


No comments: