Monday 16 June 2014

Norwich Art Car Boot

Yesterday Chris and I went up to the Norwich Art Car Boot. It was partly organised by our friends at Print to the People who regular take a stall at our I Make Fun Stuff markets. 

We we're so excited to go and see what it was all about. Their posters were so cool (what would you expect from a group of printmakers?) and it sounded like a perfect Sunday activity. I'm telling you know, it was worth the trip! 



I mean look at that! Supremely cool. Here are some pics from the day....


Test Prints for sale from Print to the People 







Looking twinkly in Redwell's Brewery where there was live music.

We also gorged ourselves on "Beast" burgers (pulled pork and beef brisket) from Harbercue which were absolutely DELICIOUS! Oh my word they were amazing. If you're ever in Norwich go check them out. I can't recommend them enough. 

All in all we had an awesome time and bought lots of goodies. We also found some more stockists for the I Make Fun Stuff shop, so more about those in the future. 

I hope they do the Art Car Boot again! We love you Norwich Art Car Boot. 










No comments: