Tuesday 3 March 2009

Time For Tea Tote

This weekend I have been busy printing calico bags and trying to get my brand CuppaTeaAndCake noticed!!

If you read this blog I would really appreciate a little hello as currently I have no idea if I have any readers apart from friends and relatives! Does this blog reach a wider audience?

The pictures on the left are the fruits of my labours and the bags are for sale on www.cuppateaandcake.etsy.com and http://www.folksy.com/shops/CuppaTeaAndCake at £5 each.

I also made Portugese custard tarts which were absolutely delicious but didn't last very long!! They were devoured so quickly I didn't even have chance to take a photograph to show you!

Today i'm printing more bags in a new design, more about those soon...

5 comments:

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

You've reached me (via Folksy) and I love your things :-) I desperately want to learn the art of screen printing. Maybe you can give me some hints.

Jess said...

Ooo thank you for your comment. Oh screen printing is so much fun, you've just got to have the best tools for the job and its pretty fool proof. I'd be happy to give u some tips.

linnet said...

Hello, your blog looks lovely, I found it because my blog also has tea and cake in its name! I love your bunting :-)

Sarah Wade said...

hey jess im reading it- right now!

Jess said...

pleasure to see you Sarah!!