Thursday 1 April 2010

Come For Tea

For a while now i've been wanting to turn some illustrations i've done into digital prints to sell.

I spent an evening learning how to make them into digital illustrations on Adobe Illustrator and discussed it with my friends at work, the graphics and digital art and design lecturers. They preferred the original drawing not the digital version and said it is more than fine to just scan the drawing into my computer, maybe clean it up a little and then get them printed.

I was anxious that the hand drawn look would not work when printed digitally but I was assured that isn't the case and the beauty of my drawings is that they look hand drawn.

So here is the finished result! I have 5 Come For Tea digital prints for sale in my Folksy shop. And if they go well, I may do some more designs!

No comments: