Thursday 1 January 2009

New Years Resolutions, I got em!


So hear is 2009 and I couldn't be happier to see it. 2008 had it's good times, I passed my teaching qualification and my driving test, but it was also pretty lousy too. The picture on the left is to remind me of the good feelings I plan to have in 2009!

So I have a lot of plans for this year.


  • More blog posts with more pictures!
  • More creativity and do all those things I have ideas about.
  • Go more places, though that's so much easier now I can drive.
  • Be healthier.
  • Make money doing things I love.
  • Don't just say 'I could make that'. Actually do it!
  • Send more letters.
  • Use my journal more.

That's what i've got so far but no doubt the list will get longer. I am excited about this year already.



No comments: