Thursday 8 January 2009

Things I do like.

And now for the things I do like. This list should be longer than the last one!

1. I love cakes, I love baking, and I love baking buns like those opposite, and my tastebuds love them too. My tum and thighs are not such fans! And neither is the waist band on my jeans.

2. New magazines to read. Especially when Country Living lands on my doorstep and I can sit down with a cup of tea, one of the cakes mentioned above and lap it up! I especially love Country Living, Country Homes & Interiors, Elle, Selvedge and Vogue.

3. New books fresh for reading and exploring.

4. Sitting in the garden in summer with a drink and a newspaper and the warm sun.

5. Open gardens to visit with tea and cake and jam to buy!
6. Vintage homewares and haberdashery.

7. Tins of biscuits, again my tum and thighs are not so enthusiastic.

8. Cats, wonderful independent, furry, funny, loving little kitties.

9. Persephone books, wonderful colour, wonderful endpapers and a beautiful shop.

10. Driving wherever I want to, whenever I like. I'm going to an antiques fair this weekend! Weee!!

No comments: