Sunday 5 April 2009

A bunting time of year.

Well after my little down moment last week about my things not selling, bunting has been sold from LoveOne in Ipswich and will hopefully soon be selling from Wild Raspberry in Manningtree!

I am also doing a swap with Claire Palmer Designs who is sending me one of her lovely Eiffel Tower necklaces and in turn I am sending her some lovely bunting to hang in her kitchen. I love how it's so versatile. You can hang it outside during the summer for a tea party or whatever or in your kitchen, living room, or bedroom if you are so inclined! A new design may come about this week so keep your eyes peeled!

Another post soon showing my finds after a charity shopping trip to Felixstowe and a Saturday morning trip to Needham Market Antiques and Collectables shop.

No comments: