Wednesday 8 April 2009

A patriotic Monday

These little chaps were waiting to be made into bunting.

It took me a while to get the flag looking right on my stencil, not as easy as I thought it would be but after a little thinking and rubbing out it was ready.

Then I had to make the second stencil haha!!

Onto the printing and it all went well. Drying, ironing and sewing later this is what I was left with. A stack of flags waiting to be sewn onto cotton tape.

I have to say my disappearing pen is a god send! The ink disappears really, not the pen, that would be a nightmare. It is my new favourite tool!

So eventually those chaps turned into this beautifully jolly, street party embodying, patriotic bunting! Now I must do some more printing.

There are 12 flags and the bunting is 3 1/2 metres long. This set won't be going online but you if you would like some just let me know.

No comments: