Friday 17 April 2009

Thinking and drawing and making.



So, as I said in a previous post, I am doing my first craft fair next Saturday at Ipswich library.

I have spent the last few weeks drawing up new ideas for tote designs. So here is a few for you to see. I have just started printing the first new design so fingers crossed that will all go well.

It is much harder coming up with designs when you have a big interest in whether they will sell or not. It's very different from just printing things I like and hope other people will like too. There's profit relying on these ideas. Oh the pressure!

I have also been sewing lots of polka dot bunting and union jack bunting. And making lots of pincushion brooches in several different sizes.

I've got to sort out a money tin and float, little flyers for people to take away with them. Display ideas. Prices labels. A banner for my table. And bags and packaging! So exciting.

No comments: