Sunday 29 August 2010

Showcase Sunday: Vintage Princess

For this weeks's Showcase Sunday I have decided to continue my wedding theme, as that theme is ruling my weekend too! Post wedding BBQ today, hope the weather holds!! So i have picked one of the sellers who's item I featured in my Folksy Friday this week. Vintage Princess Shop




I love the design of Amber's selection of digital and letterpress invitations, cards and bookmarks. The colour schemes work beautifully and you get matching envelopes and address labels or stickers with all of her products. This matching collection of goodies all in the same design and colours makes me very happy!


And you don't have to be getting married or having a baby shower to enjoy Amber's products, she does these cute little daschund notecards too, with matching envelopes and doggy stickers too!

One request from me, afternoon tea letterpress notecards please Amber! It's all about the tea and cake!!


No comments: