Thursday 9 September 2010

Folksy Friday: Packaging and Post

I love packaging, when you order a handmade product you often find the maker pays as much attention to packaging the it product as they do to making the product itself. I love parcelling up my orders to make it as exciting as possible when my buyers receive their goods and I love when I've ordered something that arrives in a beautiful package.

After receiving my lovely necklaces from Lucie Ellen this week in a lovely envelope made from a page of a vintage children's book and seeing other people's lovely deliveries in the many blogs I read I have decided to feature 6 beautiful packaging products from Folksy sellers.


























New School Card by Rebecca Lancaster Designs

Postcards/Notecards by Rachael Taylor Designs

Assorted Set of Six Gift Tags by Gooseberry Moon

Gift Wrap Set by Asking For Trouble

Chenille Pom Pom Ribbon by Dizzy Izzy Supplies

Recycled Map Envelopes by Junky Chicken

9 comments:

NOfkantsCurios said...

I love those envelopes by Junky Chicken! I think it would be a good idea to have them made of maps for thier destination, maybe then the post would not go astray!

Natalie x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring the ribbon from my shop :o)

Unknown said...

I love the packaging too! Items wrapped in tissue paper with a lovely little note makes it so much nicer to open! I really like the map envelopes too, might have to try making some! :) x

gooseberrymoon said...

Thank you for including my gift tags alongside these lovely items. I love the ribbon!

gooseberrymoon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you for including my map envelopes :) & thank you commenters for the envelope love! I shall ignore that bit about making some rather than buying some! ;)

Unknown said...

Great finds and fab theme! Jenny's envelopes are great and love the pompom ribbon!

Jess said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments, i'm glad you like the products, I love Folksy Friday!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]BgNitfCOPfSNBGei[/url] - swXPnLKhjnfy , http://yuxeflk.com