Friday 10 July 2009

Another week gone already!!


Blimey! It's been a week since my last post. I didn't intend for that to happen. I've had rather a busy week, apart from yesterday when I was feeling poorly and didn't do very much at all.

Monday I went to visit my friend Laura and her little girl Alice. I love going to see them, watching Alice grow up and learn to talk is just wonderful. Tuesday I had an eventful one trying to fix the electric windows in my car. I won't go on about it because that's not very interesting is it? Anyway they work now, they shut as well as open haha! I've also sewn and printed and drawn up new badges and visited LoveOne.

This is quite cool, they are putting my bags in the window and so I was asked to write a little 'about me' I decided to embroider it which would have been fine, it didn't take very long, but my grammar went awry in the middle and it doesn't make sense! Take Two on that one!

Chris and I have also been busy trying to get the craft fair off the ground. It is really going quite well now. We are still needing stallholders so please do get in touch if you are interested. We have a website coming together. We've had quite a good response from interested sellers and have made a link with the local borough council which is brilliant. So watch this space!!

And the picture above is of Southwold. I have posted it because we are going on a little holiday to Southwold next weekend and I am very excited.

No comments: