Friday 24 July 2009

Purple Patch

Have you ever heard of a Purple Patch? The wikidictionary defines it as this

"A period of excellent performance, where nearly everything seems to go right, work properly, and contrasting with a more general lower level of performance."

Now I wouldn't go so far as to say that I am experiencing a period where nearly everything goes right, my wouldnt everything going right just be wonderful!! But I do have to say i'm having a great time at the moment, I am on a bit of a roll. And it was completely serendipitous!

I've been drawing lots in the last week, many things similar to the stacked tea cups on the left. I think I will be branching out into greetings cards soon so watch this space!

3 comments:

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

Enjoy your purple patch and long may it last :-) I'm enjoying seeing thr fruits of it :-)

Anonymous said...

Isn't life lovely. I am definitely going to make an effort and fit in some drawing time.
Adele

Emma and Heidi said...

I also really love the cup drawing I do draw funny carttons.